Welcome


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, 2 April 2010

Handsome Guys and Pretty Girls

Recently, the word "Handsome Guys and Pretty Girls" are quite popular among most of the university students. Every local university are talking and chit-chating about this topic. There is no exception in my university. Every people, every friend around me are talking about this group, about who has the highest score now, blah blah blah...

Anyway, what I want to say here is -- My picture are uploaded in the group!!!

Why? I'm not handsome what?

The reason that my picture been uploaded was because I uploaded my friends picture. Haha, so they do it to revenge me. LMAO...><

However, seem my reputation quite good in my university, a lot people like me actually. Now my ballot reach 46 !! Woohoo~~~

But, I still far away from being the first place lo, haiz...=="

Anyway, I do appreciate that who supported me. Thanks guyz ^^

Below are the picture that uploaded to the group.



And here the link for you guy, if you guy interest to visit and make your vote to other people in the group.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=731506293#!/photo.php?pid=3782315&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=373859536755&aid=-1&id=745395904



2 comments:

  1. geng wor...but if post the photo that i help u take..sure get champion...lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, champion i dun dare to think lo. gt uploaded at there i ady very hapy lo ^^

    ReplyDelete